Drying Oven Introduction :
Hot Air Circulating Drying Oven Stability Industrial Laboratory Oven is electrical devices which use dry heat to sterilize. They were originally developed by Pasteur.Generally, they can be operated from 50 to 300 °C, using a thermostat to control the temperature. Their double walled insulation keeps the heat in and conserves energy, the inner layer being a poor conductor and outer layer being metallic. There is also an air filled space in between to aid insulation. An air circulating fan helps in uniform distribution of the heat.
1. Furnace temperature measuring, instructions and automatic control.
2. With simple operation, the temperature control precision higher characteristic.
3. Attached with two sets of moveable desired to be adjusted high and low at your display.
4. Easy to set temperature, easier to operate.
5. PID control system, double side overheating protection, safe and reliable.
6. Heating is by compulsory circulation ventilation, temperature raising is fast and spread even.
7. The packing of box insulation is molded by silicone, high-temperature enduring & never aged attached with observation view window, easy to be used.
8. Adopt computerized electronic digital control, precise and reliable.